Warranty & Customer Service Pledge
Discover how McDonough Landscaping prides itself in getting the job done right!
How We Stand Behind Our Work
If you want to enhance the aesthetic value of your home and yard, McDonough Landscaping can provide the professional landscaping services you need. The installation of the softscapes, such as trees, shrubs, perennials or planting beds are what bring all of your outdoor elements together. Our experienced designers can recommend the right plant material for your site, and we warranty the plants we install for one year.
McDonough Landscaping guarantees all workmanship to be free from defects for two years from the date of installation.
Paver Patios, Walkways, and Driveways
McDonough Landscaping guarantees our paver patios, walkways and driveways to be free of defects in workmanship including settling and rutting for five years from the date of installation.
McDonough Landscaping guarantees our segmental block retaining walls to be free of defects in workmanship for three years from the date of installation.
McDonough Landscaping guarantees all plant material for one year from the date of installation. This can be extended to two years with the purchase of a maintenance plan for planting beds. The warranty excludes Annuals, Groundcovers and sod.
All materials and workmanship provided by McDonough Landscaping are of the highest quality, and McDonough Landscaping will stand behind our work. Some exclusions to the warranty include items outside the contractors’ control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, Neglect, and Vandalism. McDonough Landscaping’s warranty does not include discoloration of concrete based products.
To submit a warranty claim, please email matt@McDonoughLandscapingMN.com, or call our office at 651-755-7901.
Customer Service Pledge
Our Promise to You
- Our team members will treat you, your family, your home and your property with respect and dignity while we serve you.
- Our team members will treat your neighbors and your neighborhood with respect and dignity while we serve you.
- Our team members will have the appropriate training, skills, and knowledge to complete the project that you hire us to design or install. We will have the proper equipment to complete your project.
- We will be there when we say we will, and we will do what we say we will do.
- All of our team members will dress and look professional, and will be wearing McDonough Landscaping uniforms.
- Our trucks and equipment will be in good condition, and will be clearly labeled as a McDonough Landscaping vehicle.
- We will clean your jobsite, sidewalk, and roadway at the end of every day, and leave the area safe and free of any hazardous situations.
- We will not take any shortcuts in completing your project – WE DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
- We will inform you of any changes, or unexpected situations that may arise during the completion of your project.And we will provide you with an accurate invoice and description of the work that we complete.
- You will be satisfied with your experience with McDonough Landscaping.